9.01.2011

DOWNLOAD LIKE DANO




Divine Romance - Phil Wickham
One of my favorite songs ever... hands down. The simplicity of this song and Phil's voice combine for a touching song that can reach anyone. I've heard people say, "I don't really like Christian music, but I love this song."

I'm Not Who I Was - Brandon Heath
This was one of the first songs I ever heard on K-LOVE that really spoke to me after accepting Christ. Jen and I got the chance to hear Brandon perform this song in a private concert. Great song about leaving your old self behind by a really great guy.

Carry Me Through - Dave Barnes
This song really brings out the gospel-loving side of me. He's got a fantastic soulful voice and this is a fun song to turn up and sing your heart out!

This Is Just So Beautiful - Jenny & Tyler
You'll probably hear me talk about this husband and wife duo if you haven't already. This track is from their newest CD called "Faint Not" and it's a beautiful song about how great a Christ-filled life can be.

The One Thing - Paul Colman
I really like this song... not only because of the catchy guitar riff and the beat, but the words are undeniable.




You Can click on the DOWNLOAD LIKE DANO widget on the homepage to download any or all of these songs

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective.Outback Belly Burner reviews

    ReplyDelete